March 18 – 20, 2016
Hilton Memphis, 939 Ridge Lake Boulevard, Memphis, TN
URB publisher Joanne Merriam will participate in the following panels (tentative schedule still subject to change):
- Friday, March 18, 10:00 pm: Dystopias, Zombies, and Apocalypses. (Ridgelake) Panelists will discuss this new trend in story telling and what type they think rules over the others.
- Saturday, March 19, 11:00 am: The Pitch. (Ridgelake) Panelists will discuss how to perfect the pitch and how to get someone to listen.
- Saturday, March 19, 3:00 – 4:00 pm: Pro Row. (Rook’s Corner)
- Sunday, March 20, Noon: Do I Really Need An Editor? (Grand Ballroom D and E) Editors discuss the need for someone else to critique your work and suggest positive changes to make it better.
- Sunday, March 20, 2:00 pm: The Bard Lives! (Grand Ballroom D and E) A discussion about poetry.
March 31, 2016, 7:30 – 9:30 p.m.
AWP off-site event: Literary F(r)iction
These Days Bookstore & Gallery, 118 Winston St, Los Angeles CA 90013
Our Floodgate Poetry Series joins F(r)iction and PoemoftheWeek.org with an open bar and readings by Scott O’Connor, Paisley Rekdal, Campbell McGrath, Simone Muench, Lynn Emanuel, F. Douglas Brown, Geffrey Davis, Nicky Beer, Anders Carlson-Wee, Kai Carlson-Wee, and L. N. Holmes.
May 1, 2016, 10 am to noon Central
Radio Free Nashville
Corey Mesler’s The Sky Needs More Work featured on Difficult Listening – The Poetry Show at 107.1 and 103.7 FM and with simultaneous streaming via links on the website.
June 17 – 19, 2016
URB publisher Joanne Merriam will participate in panels TBA.
Intermittent Visitors: a multi-author blog tour
Writers host other writers all across the internet! You can find notifications of new Intermittent Visitors entries at our blog, or by going to this list.