7 April 2012
- Deb Scott (at Angie Werren’s feathers: micropoetry (and tinyprose))
- “Books teach me to attend to this world” — a guest post by Lynn Domina (at Heather Kamins: fiction, poetry, and other necessities)
- Introducing Community Activist/Poet/Playwright Bryan Thao Worra (at Wendy’s Muse [Wendy Brown-Baez])
- Inquiring Minds and Other Clichés — Ayesha Chatterjee (at Christine Klocek-Lim’s November Sky Poetry)
- The poem itself should tell the reader the melody of itself by way of its combination of words. (Jericho Brown [autoplays music] at Joanne Merriam)
Entry filed under: News. Tags: Angie Werren, Ayesha Chatterjee, Bryan Thao Worra, Christine Klocek-Lim, Couplets, Deb Scott, Heather Kamins, Jericho Brown, Joanne Merriam, Lynn Domina, Wendy Brown-Baez.